Passionate Guardians of Your Constitutional Rights
Anyone accused of a crime in the United States has important legal rights. Many people do not know what their rights actually are, though. At the Redwood City, California, law firm of Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law, we know your rights and do everything possible to help protect them after you have been charged with a crime.
Because our attorneys are passionate about the law, we continuously follow changes in the law as they happen. We then apply our informed and unique perspective of the law to your case to help you secure the best outcome possible under the circumstances. We proudly provide criminal and juvenile defense to clients within San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, Marin and San Francisco counties.
We are well-equipped to represent you in any adult or juvenile, state or federal charge, whether a traffic violation, infraction, misdemeanor or felony. We welcome clients of all backgrounds and citizenships, and can employ an excellent translator for whatever language is needed. Contact us today to learn more about our legal services.
DUI Defense Lawyers in Redwood City
Our law firm has had recognized success using unique and strategic discovery tactics in DUI cases to knock down the government's evidence against our clients.
Criminal Defense, Juvenile Law and Traffic Crimes
In addition to DUI defense, our attorneys provide energetic defense of adults and juveniles accused of:
- Traffic charges ranging from reckless driving and driving with a suspended license to hit and run
- Drug offenses ranging from possession of marijuana to distribution or trafficking narcotics such as cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine (meth), Ecstasy, prescription drugs (like Xanax, OxyContin, Valium or Percocet) or other substances
- Property crimes like theft, burglary, grand theft, robbery, shoplifting, vandalism and arson
- Violent offenses including assault and battery, attempted murder and murder
- Weapons charges or violations of firearms rights
- White-collar crimes like identity theft, embezzlement, real estate and mortgage fraud and extortion
- Charges of financial or physical elder abuse
- Sex offenses involving child abuse, lewd conduct, prostitution, solicitation or rape
- Domestic violence or child abuse, including violation of a restraining order (or your need to protect your family by obtaining one)
We can also help you seek an order prohibiting harassment if you fear for your safety or the safety of your children.
We are one of few Northern California law firms willing to represent minors facing a school expulsion or suspension. Our lawyers can also handle complex procedural matters such as probation violations, expungements, obtaining a certificate of rehabilitation and sealing of records. We also can pursue a writ or appeal of any decision by the trial or appellate court that we believe was decided incorrectly.
We Welcome You and Will Accommodate Your Needs
Ahmed and Sukaram features a team of passionate lawyers devoted to defending the rights and futures of our adult and juvenile clients. If you are facing criminal or juvenile charges — or are seeking help on behalf of a minor with major problems at school — please contact us now for a personal consultation.