Weapons offenses can lead to significant penalties. A weapons offense on its own is a serious offense. If you are charged with a separate crime such as assault, then the presence of a deadly weapon can lead to more severe charges.
No matter the specific type of weapons-related offense you are facing, it is vital that you work with an lawyer who knows how to build a strong defense to these charges. You want an attorney who knows how to negotiate and who can aggressively protect your rights in the courtroom.
Attorneys With Experience Handling Firearms Offenses
At the law firm of Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law, we are committed to getting results for our clients. We are passionate about our work, and we will work diligently to ensure that you understand your rights and that those rights are protected at every stage of the criminal process.
We handle all types of weapons-related offenses, including:
- Charges for carrying a loaded firearm in public
- Charges for carrying a concealed firearm on your person or in a vehicle
- Possession, manufacturing or selling of an assault weapon
- Possession of a firearm by a felon, an individual subject to a restraining order, mental patients and those convicted of certain misdemeanor offenses
- Possession of a firearm on school grounds or a loaded weapon in a public place
Our attorneys are committed to helping clients protect their rights, including California National Rifle Association (N.R.A.) Firearms Rights. Attorneys Nafiz M. Ahmed and Shari Sukaram are lifetime members of the N.R.A., and they are the only Northern California attorneys who the N.R.A. recommends to its members for weapons-related offenses.
To speak with a lawyer about your case, contact our firm online or call us at 866-477-0965. We represent clients throughout Northern California.