Standing Up For Those Who Are Facing Criminal Charges
Facing a criminal charge can mean significant consequences. An experienced defense lawyer, such as one of ours at Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law, can help you protect your rights and preserve your freedom.
If you have been accused of a crime, contact our Redwood City office today. Our team is fully prepared to create a dynamic defense strategy that serves your best interests.
Finding The Legal Pathway That Is Right For You
An effective defense attorney will leave no stone unturned when looking out for their client. Our committed attorneys can aid you with:
- Helping you seal your criminal record, which is known as an expungement
- Filing a petition of factual innocence to wipe your record clean after an unwarranted arrest
- Protecting your rights through appeal and other post-conviction remedies
At the law firm of Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law, we have extensive experience helping our clients through the criminal process. From the initial investigation to the trial and beyond, we will ensure that your rights are protected, and we will work to minimize the penalties you face at every stage.
A Robust Defense For Any Criminal Charge
At our firm, we represent clients facing all types of criminal charges. While we focus our practice on drunk driving charges, we also assist clients who are facing charges for:
- Forgery of checks, prescriptions and other documents
- Gang violence, which can increase the penalties you face
- A wide range of misdemeanor offenses, including street racing and speeding
- Dangerous and reckless driving
- Criminal threats, including terroristic threats
- Public intoxication and other types of disorderly conduct
- Abuse of the elderly and dependant adults
- Stalking of another individual
These are just a few of the types we can handle. Speak to an attorney at our firm about your specific case. We will assess your case and help you understand your rights and options. We represent clients in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.