White Collar Crimes Can Have Severe Penalties
Serious criminal charges can sometimes arise from unlikely places. White collar crime, which often occurs in the workplace, describes a wide range of financial-related crimes. If you are facing such a charge, it is critical that you seek out the services of an aggressive criminal defense attorney.
At Ahmed & Sukaram, Attorneys at Law, we can help you build a strong defense that uses advanced investigative techniques and forensic accounting. Our criminal defense lawyers have the intelligence and the know-how to successfully defend clients against even the most complex types of white collar crime charges.
Do Not Leave Your Freedom To Chance
Your defense against allegations of financial or internet crime may begin as early as you learn that you are under government investigation for alleged financial malfeasance. Do not delay – if you suspect you are the subject or target of a white collar crimes investigation, contact our experienced criminal defense law firm as early as possible.
We Can Help You Defend Your Rights
Our attorneys can personally investigate and build your defense if you stand accused of:
- Fraud, including credit card, check, mail or wire fraud, insurance or real estate fraud
- Embezzlement or charges of improperly diverting money from any organization
- Money laundering offenses
- Accusations of extortion or bribery
- Identity theft or credit card theft, whether by malicious use of the internet or other means
- Forgery charges
Internet crimes, including:
- Internet fraud
- Pirated software
- Illegal solicitation
- Email scams
- Counterfeiting of products, often with fake labels or unauthorized use of trademarks
- Unlawful access of computers or computer systems, including unauthorized access, use or alteration of data by students or employees
An Unrivaled Defense Effort
We are highly effective criminal defense lawyers representing clients in and around San Jose. For all white collar crimes cases involving financial issues, perjury charges, mortgage improprieties or technology, our education and understanding of modern technology are tremendous assets.
Our commitment is to go above and beyond the basic effort to defend you by finding relevant legal precedents that work in your favor, investigating circumstances and witnesses, and putting in all the time necessary to position you for an acquittal or dismissal of charges. We are also skilled negotiators and will be there to support you if you wish to seek voluntary restitution, reduced charges or reduced penalties.